Metra Stations: Chicago Ridge
This page provides a list of the selected projects in the 2020-2024 capital program and their programmed budget for the current year and out years. The charts show the current year funding by service board and mode, and the distribution of funding, as a percentage, by asset category for all service boards. (The chart is not displayed if there is a single service board/mode or asset category.) Column heading key:
- Project # - a unique identifier used by the service boards to identify a specific project or groups of projects.
- Mode - a classification used by the RTA to indicate whether a project is associated with rail or bus or is a system wide ("system") operation. "System" is used when the location of the work is not constrained to one mode or if the work is administrative and will impact all aspects of operations.
- Asset Category - a classification used by the RTA to determine which of nine asset categories a project is associated with.
- Title - provides a broad name for the scope of work to be performed by the project.
- TIP ID - a unique project identifier used by Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) in the development of their annual Transportation Improvement Plan.
- Current Year Funding - denotes the programmed amount of funds available for the project in the first year of the capital program.
- Future Year Funding - sums the programmed funds available for the subsequent four years of the capital program for the project.
No projects were found for the given criteria.